Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October 13, 2008

Win had a busy day with Oak and then pt for her ankle. I walked home for lunch and had a big salad. Toby greeted me happily. After school, Miles cut Bonnie's grass. They also visited WIll. Toby went with me to fetch the boys. They rode bikes, I made dinner, Win went to PPlace. After dinner we did homework likety split and then as I promised we hit DQ. We turned in early.


Before going to bed, I watched a little bit ot Star Wars episode three with O. This film is one of the worst movies ever made. It is awful, nearly imposible to watch. Worse to listen to. George Lucas has surrounded himself with people who refuse to tell him he has no clothes. I can hear them now, "Great idea, George. Great idea. Excellent dialogue. It really moves the story along."

1 comment:

Jerry Hennen said...

Is that stupid Jar-Jar Binks in Episode 3?