Monday, October 20, 2008

October 19, 2008

Sunday, just us boys. Miles went with Willie/y to a movie at the Hollywood theaters. I prepared several meals. Toby had the pleasure of playing with Sophie, Morgan's sister's dog, and Willy, the Paine's dog. What fun fot them all. Toby tired out, like a dog should be. O had a incident at the park with his friends about destroying somebody's leaf fort. They gots in trouble and O and I had a talk about it. It is OK. Otherwise, he played all day outside in the sun. Lots of good times. He and I went to Carvel. We were 3for3 this weekend. Win got home late. I feel sick.


The best part of the weekend was me and Owen watching Young Frankenstein clips on Youtube. He loves it. Put the candle back! I aint got nobody. You take the blonde and I'll take the one with the turban. Frau Blucher. Yes, I was his boyfriend! My name is pronounced Franken-steen. What knockers! Super duper!

No comments: