Monday, October 6, 2008

October 5, 2008

Sunday morning, both O and I were up early and we made everyone else unhappy by being up and making noise. I took him to Laurel Point for soccer. He scored three goals in a 5-0 win! Max got another goal. O could have easily had 7 goals, but four shots went astray. He is a good player and his team is good. Miles played too, and they suffered a 2-0 defeat, which to be honest is progress.


In the evening, O and I played outside in the beautiful fall weather. If the air was water, I would call it lukewarm. Blue skies. Nice breeze. Great day. Miles, Arj, and Casey went to a concert at the Lair and they had a great time, great time. WIn took everyone back to Cheat Lake. They got back late and we were all asleep, me, O, and Toby. We had a nice visit from Anne, Jim, and Will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to O on the goals.
Apparently he has inherited his great-grandfather's athletic ability.