Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 6, 2011

At the beach. I was up at four to vet work done so I could get it out of the way and sown the day in the sane. No wifi. No pens. So I got gas and hit the store for provisions and pens. My battery died at McDonald while checking emails and sending them out. Win made crepes and we got some delicious donuts that made our mouths sing. Then we got to the beach. O and I had a great time, little boy time in the sand and waves when the usual is just the beginning of fun and everything we do is imbued with the imaginary. Maggie and O had fun too. Sand castles with villages and flood walls and roads. Engineers of a community born to expire within the day. Such fun. Good lunch. We headed home, me The Napper, Win The Driver. Lancaster, Harrisburg, Lewisburg. Toby? Asleep next door. Reunions tomorrow.

No comments: